Friday, March 5, 2010

More Creative Fun

I had so much fun yesterday making a tote, that I decided to make another one today. This one is smaller, and mostly meant for Sweet Pea to play with. She had so much fun with the tote I made yesterday, carrying it around and, of course, putting the handles over her head and off again repeatedly. So I made one just for her. This one only took about an hour to do, and it was really fun!


I used left over scraps from a quilt I made for my niece.



It's even reversible.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Really, only an hour? Sounds like something I could maybe do sometime! How fun that Sweet Pea has her very own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your totes are beautiful!! Did you use a sewing machine or by hand? My mom just brought me up a sewing machine this past weekend and I'm looking forward to learning to use it. My first project is a curtain for under our bathroom sink. It sounds pretty simple in my head..we'll see once I get started. I was actually going to ask you and Christie if you had any resources that you use for that kind of thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a sewing machine. For the totes I just looked around online for a pattern I liked and found easy to follow. There are tons of free resources to be found, just by doing a google search. I feel like I'm still learning (I'm getting really good at ripping out seams! =)), but its fun!

    ReplyDelete