Thursday, August 19, 2010

1,000 Gifts

46. Plump, red tomatoes, hanging on the vine.

47. Continued health, in spite of little girl's lingering cold.

48. Menu plan hanging on the fridge, making dinner something to look forward to, rather than to dread.

49. Poetry, pure inspiration and enjoyment.

50. Washer and dryer, working hard so I don't have to.

51. Mounds of clean clothes, folded and put away.

52. Tender Father, longing to give good things to His children.

53. Almighty God who hears my prayers.

54. Contentment in the waiting.

55. Connections with sisters and sisters-in-law, even thousands of miles away.

1 comment:

  1. I love #55. Being able to communicate and establish relationships with my SIL's in this techno-age {while far, far away} is such a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete