Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Dirty Deed

I was out and about shopping this morning, picking up a few things that I needed to make dinner for friends this evening (who, by the way, I am so excited to see! I haven't seen them since last August!!). I got home and put away the groceries, and then it was time to feed my Sweet Pea. When she'd finished eating I went to change her diaper. (That is not the dirty deed to which my title refers, in case you were wondering, although the title would aptly apply to that as well.) When I went to use the changing table, this is what I found:



Note the traces of dirt strewn about all over the changing pad...







Further investigation revealed this:


My naughty kitty had apparently decided to frolic in my husband's flowers while I was out. Flowers that are a long way from blessing us with their beautiful blossoms. My poor husband has tried to grow plants on our windowsill so many times, without success... Hopefully these will survive Charcoal's escapade.

No comments:

Post a Comment