Thursday, February 18, 2010

Continued Thanks

9. Warm porridge, filling bellies and giving strength.

10. Anticipation of celebration - for mine, a year of life, for another, one just beginning.

11. Quiet, stillness, as baby sleeps and husband labors.

12. A new bag, given by my Valentine. With each trip out the door, a smile lifts my face.


13. The delight of new possibilities, the pleasure of new accomplishment, as wobbly legs slowly grow steady.



14. Growing courage as small feet carry a determined little girl from room to room.

15. New intimacy, as time in the Word draws me closer to my Savior.

4 comments:

  1. You should post a picture of your new bag! (= I'm so excited for your Sweet Pea's new accomplishments!! Can't wait to see her again! I can just picture how happy she is with herself to be able to walk upright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've updated my post with some pictures of my new purse. =) I even found a fabulous model for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! I can barely concentrate on the purse with such a cute model holding it! (= Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I really like your new purse!

    ReplyDelete