Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Discoveries

This afternoon Sweet Pea was playing with my purse, and realized that she could hang it around her neck. She thought she was really clever until she couldn't get it off. I rescued her a couple of times, but she was still so fascinated that she kept putting it back.

A little later she grabbed one of my socks and tried to wrap that around the back of her neck. It was a little small, though, so she didn't have much success. She toddled off, and a few minutes later when I went into the living room, this is what I found:


It was so sweet! She found my scarf and decided to try it on. It made me smile.


Note the black sock also made it into the look. =) I was pretty impressed with how she managed to drape the scarf over her shoulders!

2 comments:

  1. That's one clever girl you have there! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems both Sweet Pea and her cousin have an interesting fashion sense... :o)

    ReplyDelete